We have a more appropriate site for you: flag
I already use my favourite portal

Ferienwohnungen Ebner


Show availability calendar

Rooms & price

Holiday apartment 1

Ferienwohnung Leonie

current price 68,00 € per unit/ night

Guest admission conditions
Very nice 1.5 room ground floor apartment with south terrace. The floors in the apartment are Mediterranean tiled incl. underfloor heating and without thresholds. Modern equipment characterizes the apartment. A large sofa that allows an extra bed if necessary, flatscreen HD-TV, Blue Ray DVD player and a compact stereo system as well as a comfortable dining area complete the living area. The wardrobe bed (160x200 cm) with quality mattress gives you a restful sleep. A kitchenette with oven and ceramic hob as well as a refrigerator with freezer compartment belong to the kitchen equipment just like a dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, washing machine and further high-quality useful kitchen aids.
The bathroom has a floor-level shower and a beautiful bathtub. In the storeroom is a sliding door mirror wardrobe. As a special highlight, the apartment has a beautiful south-facing terrace with a magnificent view of the Bregenz mountains and invites you to linger.
Visit our homepage: www.bodenseeferien-ebner.de

Ausstattung: Ferienwohnung: 1 bedroom, Allergy-friendly, Baby cot, Balcony/Patio, Coffee and tea cooking facilities, Combined living and sleeping area, Convertible sofa-bed, Dishwasher, Hair dryer, Kitchenette, Microwave, Non smoking room, Oven, Refrigerator, TV, Toaster, Washing machine, Wifi Etage Ferienwohnung: Basement Sanitäre Ausstattung: Bathtub, Toilet and shower

size (square meter): 40

Minimum stay: 2 nights
Possible occupation: 1-3 persons

Availability Calendar

Information service supplier


Our two holiday apartments are in an idyllic location on the Allgäuer and Bregenzer mountains as well as on beautiful Lake Constance. Directly adjacent to the urban area of Lindau, located in the quadrangle of Bavaria and not far from Switzerland, Austria, Liechtenstein and the border of Baden Württemberg, we are in one of the most beautiful regions of our country. The Lake Constance-Königsee cycle path and the border river Laiblach are in the immediate vicinity. On hot summer days, it offers the opportunity to refresh yourself on the spot by swimming, splashing around or hiking along the river. A paradise for all nature lovers. Both holiday apartments are in an absolutely quiet location (dead end). The apartments were completed in 2016/2017. The village centre of Schlachters (approx. 500 m) is home to a baker, butcher, banks, post office and a medical centre. To Lindau or Bregenz (Festival, Seebühne, Pfänder) it is approx. 5-10 min. Scheidegg/Westallgäu approx. 15.min. To Switzerland approx. 30 min.

Spend the most beautiful days of the year with us at the beautiful Lake Constance - we look forward to seeing you! 


Pets are not allowed.
Arrival from 14.30 hrs.
Departure until 10.00 a.m.

3 days after booking a deposit of 30 % is due. The remaining 70% is due before arrival.

Facilities & information

Distance to the lake
  • up to 5 km
  • Baby cot
  • Golf course
  • Laundry facilities
  • Wheelchair accesible
  • Wifi
  • balcony/terrace
  • infant high-chair
Operating Mode
  • Holiday apartment
  • Car park
  • Bicycle
  • Business
  • Families
  • swimming

Getting there

Calculate the route
Travel information Deutsche Bahn AG

Please enter the point you wish to depart from. You can also include a street address in order to get a more precise result.