We have a more appropriate site for you: flag
I already use my favourite portal

Ferienhaus Rosa

Wasserburg (Bodensee)

Show availability calendar

Rooms & price

Holiday apartment 1

Ferienhaus

Details
In our bright holiday home you have a generous 135 sqm at your sole disposal. The house has 5 bedrooms with a total of 8 beds. In the lower part of the house there is a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom (3-bed room), 1 bathroom and guest toilet. Via the staircase you reach the 1st floor of the house, in which there are two double rooms, two single rooms and a guest toilet. The house has TV, WLAN, complete kitchen equipment with dishwasher, oven, microwave, complete laundry equipment, cot and high chair. It has a large terrace with a small garden, parking spaces and a lockable garage for bicycles.

Ausstattung: Ferienwohnung: 4 bedrooms, Balcony/Patio, Coffee and tea cooking facilities, Dishwasher, Hair dryer, Microwave, Non smoking room, Oven, Refrigerator, Separate kitchen, TV, Wifi Etage Ferienwohnung: 1st floor, Ground floor Sanitäre Ausstattung: Additional lavatory, Toilet and shower

size (square meter): 135

Availability Calendar

Information service supplier

Description

Welcome to our bright and spacious holiday apartment. Our cottage is situated in the middle of the village, 5 minutes walk to the lake and the peninsula, landing stage, boat rental, sailing school, lido, mini golf course, tennis court, playground, bicycle rental, with baker on the doorstep and shops around the corner, such as butcher, supermarket, pharmacy, post office, railway station, flower shop, hairdresser, clothing shop, shoe shop, doctor, dentist and banks.

Conditions/extras

Depending on the occupancy, the size of the house varies between 70 and 135 sqm.

Arrival from 04.00 p.m. or by appointment by telephone
Departure until 10.00 a.m.

We charge a deposit of 20% within 8 days of booking. The remaining 80% must be paid 3 weeks prior to departure.

For cancellations between 8 and 3 weeks before the start of the holiday, 20% of the total rental price will be charged. For cancellations from the 3rd week before the start of the holiday, we charge the total rental price.

Please inform your accommodation of all travellers' first and last names, birthdays and ID number. Your host will then be able to issue your guest cards and registration forms. The identity card number is only required if you do not have a German identity card.
The visitor's tax must be paid directly to the landlord upon arrival and delivery of the guest card.

Facilities & information

Distance to the lake
  • more than 5 km
  • up to 0.5 km
  • up to 1 km
  • up to 2 km
  • up to 5 km
Equipment
  • Baby cot
  • Wifi
  • balcony/terrace
  • garden
  • infant high-chair
Operating Mode
  • Holiday apartment
Service
  • Bike storage
  • Car park

Getting there

Calculate the route
Travel information Deutsche Bahn AG

Please enter the point you wish to depart from. You can also include a street address in order to get a more precise result.